“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy
Effective date: March 25, 2022
We also use the website to collect and sell your personal information. In the document below we explain which data we have sold in the last 12 months, and we give you the possibility to opt-out.
- What are cookies
- A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
- What are scripts?
- A script is a piece of programme code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
- What is a webbeacon?
- A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
Technical or functional cookies
- Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
- We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
- We do not use any advertising cookies on this website.
Social media buttons
- On our website we have included buttons for Twitter and Other Social Media to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Twitter and Other Social Media. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Twitter and Other Social Media themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Twitter and Other Social Media are located in the United States.
Retention period: From session up to two years
|_ga, _gid, _gat, _gaexp, _utm, __utmc, UTMD_, __utmv, __utmz, _gat_gtag_UA_ID, gadwp_wg_default_view, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric, gadwp_wg_default_metric, gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_ir_default_dimension, gadwp_ir_default_swmetric, gadwp_ir_default_metric||Privacy statement|
|Purpose: This cookie makes it possible to provide Schema JSON-LD / SEO markup for articles, events, local business, products, recipes, reviews and many more.
Retention period: 365 days
Description: This cookie makes it possible to provide Schema JSON-LD / SEO markup for articles, events, local business, products, recipes, reviews and many more.
|wp-api-schema-model, wp-api-schema-model_xxxxxx||Privacy statement|
|Purpose: Target users with personalised ads
Retention period: 1 year
Description: Twitter tracks users to target them with personalised ads
|Purpose: Google Maps cookie
Retention period: 30 days
Description: Google Maps cookies to track individual users.
|Purpose: Youtube cookie to track individual users
Retention period: 30 days
Description: Cookies to track individual users.
|Purpose: Remember the cookie warning choice
Retention period: 30, 180, or 365 days
Description: Hu-manity.co stores the user preferences for the cookie warning banner
Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Selling data to third parties
The following categories of data are sold to third parties:
- We do not sell data to third parties
Changes to This Policy
We may update our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy.
You are advised to review this “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com